Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 42

    26th Oct 2012

    15 November 2012, Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Another baking hot day, got up and went down to the beach for the morning as diving in the afternoon. we decide to hire a 2 person canoe with a glass bottom. it was a bit of a workout for our arms! We also had a stone throwing competition from the canoe- which i won!! It was nice to be paddling around and being able to see all the fish and coral under us.

    The dive in the afternoon was good, we went to bio reef. This is a site where they are putting big 'cages' underwater to encourage coral growth. There was loads of little fish and we saw angel fish, pufferfish, lion fish, stone fish and a turtle. But, the most exciting thing we saw was a huge bump head parrotfish! It was bigger than me! It looked like it had teeth too, so was a scary

    After our dive we had showers and walked along the promenade to take advantage of some happy hour cocktails, which were good ones! They gave you free salted popcorn to snack on whilst your drinking, and this did exactly what they were hoping for- made you more thirsty so we had another cocktail!

    Unfortunately it seemed to be Bens turn for an upset stomach that afternoon! But it seemed Ben eating more helped and he was fine by the evening!

    Shithead (a card game for those not in the know!) competition still going- now at 6 a piece, going to start getting more competitive now!

    There was a big party in the village tonight so we thought we would join in! Ben was not impressed with the music playing- I was very happy with the best of Brittany playing!!

    Late night, think we may suffer in the morning!
    Baca selengkapnya