Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Mecure Centre Paris Tour Eiffel

    April 14, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 8 °C

    Sadly, our river cruise has come to an end. It has been wonderful, the ship was perfect and the crew was so friendly! This makes it so hard to say goodbye, but we're going to fly back to Paris today to start the second Gate 1 tour that is a continuation of this trip.
    I have to admit that I'm excited about returning to Paris and sharing more of the City of Lights with Doug. This time we'll be staying close to the Eiffel tower, so I expect to have this spectacular landmark in many of my photos!
    After our short 1 1/2 hour flight from Amsterdam to CDG airport in Paris, we arrived at our hotel for the next 3 nights. For some reason, Doug and I got a complimentary upgrade for our first night and we looked out our window right at the Eiffel tower!
    The rooms here are typical small Parisian boutique style, but we had complimentary robe and slippers, and complimentary juice and pop in our mini fridge. Above our bed was a mural of the tower and I couldn't ask for more.
    We went to sleep with our curtains wide open so that the Eiffel tower was our nightlight. Heaven!!
    Read more