Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 13

    Day 13

    29 maja 2023, Japonia ⋅ 🌧 22 °C

    Today was Ole’s birthday! Unfortunately, it was raining all day, so we slept in and had a lazy morning.

    Ole got a nice massage (1 hour was only $20!) and then we made our way to Kobe, which was only 25 minutes with the train. We did what everyone in Kobe does - ate Kobe beef. 🤤 We had reservations at Kobe Beef Steak Restaurant Royal Mouriya, where they have Kobe and Wagyu varieties made right in front of you by a chef.

    They start with frying cut up pieces of garlic, then you receive a beef appetizer, potato soup, and salad. Meanwhile, the chef was frying pieces of the beef (we had one of each variety) and various veggies.

    He tells you to eat the first piece with just salt, and oh my god it’s the best meat you’ll ever have. It just melts in your mouth. The remaining pieces he advises you to eat with wasabi, salt and one of the fried garlic pieces. It’s literally heaven in your mouth. We also had garlic fried rice with bits of steak in it. Just wow.

    We finished with Ole’s birthday dessert which was absolutely amazing, and then headed down the street to a small craft beer place. After 2 beers, we took a quick nonstop train 20 minutes to another craft beer bar on the 31st floor next to the main station.

    We made our way back to the hotel after a couple beers, and now are just relaxing.

    Steps finished with - 14,469
    Czytaj więcej