Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 16

    Day 16

    1 de junio de 2023, Japón ⋅ 🌬 25 °C

    Today is our last day in Japan :(

    We wanted to wake up early to get ready and repack everything. We left the hotel at 9:30 and dropped our luggage off at the coin lockers at Tokyo Station, then did a little shopping there.

    We made lunch reservations at the same grilling restaurant we went to at the beginning because it was so good and relatively cheap.

    Afterwards, we made our way over to the Tokyo Swallows baseball stadium to get some merchandise from them since it’s so nice. Everywhere online said their two stores were open, but we got there and they had closed signs on each.

    So instead we went shopping again at Shibuya before getting tired and deciding to just head to the airport.

    This was the first time we experienced late trains, and late trains at rush hour. Luckily we were on a booked train and not just the metro, because it was no breathing room full in each compartment.

    The airport experience went extremely fast. We were at our gate in 15 minutes. But fun fact, nothing was open for eating even though it was only 8pm.

    Long story short - 11.5 hour flight later, we were in Doha where we spent $40 on the worst Sharwama and falafel wrap ever. 5 hours later, we boarded for our final 6 hour flight to Berlin where Bine picked us up, reunited us with Brew, and we finally showered after over 24 hours of travel.

    But the travel was all worth it for this amazing trip! We already miss the politeness, the amazing toilets, and just the overall atmosphere.
    Leer más