Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    Interlude II - Goodbye Scandinavia

    September 16, 2023 in Denmark ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    Our final day in Denmark started with a breakfast buffet, we then packed up our hostel pods and realized we didn't have many clean socks left and decided to do some laundry. While our clothes were washing we headed to the Lego store to browse some overpriced colourful plastic.

    Once our clothes were clean and dry we headed for a day of carnival fun at the 19th century amusement park: Tivoli Gardens.
    The first ride we partook was the 63m golden Tower, which was just a ride to the top to drop straight down - with the adrenaline pumping we knocked out some other rides, including a looptoloop rollercoaster and a 80m high carousel.

    As a post adrenaline snack we enjoyed a fairy floss icecream burrito... it was as strange and messy as it sounds.

    Once we had enough of the crotch goblins running around and fun we headed to another free activity, Ripley's believe it or not! And the attached H.C Anderson Experience. This was a fun way to pass the time.

    We gathered some snacks for dinner and headed back to the hostel to eat and enjoy some free beer.

    We went for another walk before preparing to catch our 9:55pm bus which will take us overnight with an arrival to Berlin at 7am tomorrow.

    Seeya in Berlin!

    Step count
    Both: Around 23k
    Read more