Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 108

    Powered by Canadian coffee

    December 20, 2023 ⋅ 🌬 10 °C

    We had a relaxing morning, we lazily got up and packed our belongings while enjoying some coffee and planning a little of our week next week.

    We left the sunny coastal town and headed towards Salisbury where we are staying for the night. After a midway stop for some Timmy's we reached our accommodation. As it was 15:30 by the time we got to our accommodation we decided to dump our bags and go explore the town before the sun completely sets at 16-16:30.

    Sailsbury is a medieval town with the most notable attraction being it's cathedral with Britain’s tallest spire, largest cloisters, and biggest Cathedral Close, as well as an original 1215 Magna Carta. We unfortunately arrived just as it was closing to the public so hopefully we'll go check it out tomorrow morning before we leave for bath.

    Other than the very impressive cathedral the town was very picturesque and lovely too. We enjoyed a walk around the area before stopping at M&S for dinner.

    We enjoyed dinner with some trash TV, had a quick walk around the block to push our step count up for the day and then planned our activities for next week some more.

    Step count: 10.5k

    PS. Don't try the Salisbury perfume.
    Read more