Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Take it easy today

    July 28, 2023 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    We did plan in particularly what we will do. Maybe take a easy and relaxed day will be also fun as we don't want to be too hard to us considering such hot day. So we visited the area called Los Christians where has nice beach for snockling/turtle watching. The area was crowded with lots of restaurant, hotels and travel agencies. Los Christians is a larger beach with grey sands, full of tourist, so we fancied a small beach -Playa de Los Tarajales-a rock beach with fewer tourist. It was also a place few snorkelers floating around, must be fishes there! While we are change close to beach, just noticed big weaves crushed on the oval stone shore, wandering where are come from, actually it come from a massive luxury Voyage is sailing out of the harbor.
    We dived into the sea bed directly. There are some rocked here and there, some can be as big as half of table tennis court. There were must some of the sea life grown on the rock, but it looks like lifeless now maybe due to the harbor build up and too many tourist visits. There are some fishes not as many as Armarilla, We have to swimme very carefully not to dusturbe the fishes. A video was recorded though without very clear vision. We spend here for two hours, as the sun gets hotter, and our skin get browner, we divide to head home.
    We had a nap after lunch, which make us feel fresh and relaxed the entire afternoon.
    Read more