Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    1 downers grove unit down; 1 more to go!

    February 22 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 7 °C

    Having sorted the three units closest to us, we made the journey all the way to the distant land of downers grove, to work on the two much older units over yonder.

    This one was far dustier, yet was still filled with mostly useless crap. However we found lots of nice family photos as displayed below! Also a DVD of my year 2 performance of Aladdin in which I played Aladdin! (The still is a shot of me and my four best friends at the time).
    Also we found a pair of sunglasses (what y'all think?)

    After three drop offs and lots and lots of boxes filled with random paperwork that mums wants to look through just in case we find anything important or some cash, we were done!

    4 units down, just one more to go! At this rate, we are planning on also tackling the one that is mega full next week.

    The part that is probably the most aggravating though is that now, haven't gone through the units, the amount she is paying seems like an even bigger waste of money. She has had these ones since 2013 and pays approx 100 a month. So all in all she has payed 12,000 over the past ten years, to store stuff that we got rid of in a day that was mostly useless crap or completely unused. Such a waste of money and space, and honestly, our energy and time too. But someone had to do, and she does not have the capacity unfortunately.

    Love,
    H & H
    Read more