Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Cebu cebu cebu

    March 9, 2019 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    Flight in from Busuanga, get a grab. Please stop for food mr driver!
    Who knew, but our grab driver is a tour guide too. Guess this will be quite common in the philippines.
    So after food, deliberation and more food. We will take our drivers offer and see him 4am for tour day.

    4am - not a happy camper with minimal sleep. Spent the night sightseeing cebu town, night market with amazing foods, drinks, ice creams, jewelry and nightlife.
    On-route, moalboal.

    Not what we expected, but still great fun.
    From induction, to negotiate price of tour boat, to snorkel sight, scenic snorkeling, loosing some bracelets, to finding turtles. Now this was the peak of tour as these ancient creatures are just amazing. Our guide can hold his breath feels like 5 minutes, so he gets to dive with the go pro. Swimming with these beauties was too good and worth it.

    Off to the near shore, where a school of sardines was spotted. Jump overboard into the school of piranhas, I mean sardines.

    Next stop kawasan falls. This was amazing to see, with powerade blue waters and just scenic sights. Pitty it was so overcrowded with tourists.
    Not planned but doing it anyway, canyoning. Saw cheaper locals offering the service so would rather support them than agency.
    Jumping down some awesome swings and drops was just topping the day.

    As we thought it could not get better, we approached with caution a doughnut vendor. Let's just say we had no more money left after.

    Dropped of the girls as we split up to sleep over in oslob for next day, whaleshark diving.
    Read more