Satellit
Visa på kartan
  • Dag 24

    Back in Tucson

    20 mars 2023, Förenta staterna ⋅ ⛅ 24 °C

    Our first stop today was the Tucson Racquet Club across the street from our place. Can’t believe it was only $70 for 2 for 2 weeks That includes everything - pool, classes, PB, tennis, whatever.

    As we had no food in our place and were starving, we had a lovely breakfast there, then headed to Safeway. $ 200+ later we were well stocked and fortunately had a car to load it all into. From now on it will be bikes & backpacks.

    Love how Safeway gives discounts for members. All you have to do is put in a phone number and buy their member specials. We saved $34 that day, including all the wine & beer. We’re now totally good to go.

    After Peter dropped off the car, it was great to get on Rene’s bike and tour around. It was all so familiar. Loved that they’ve added more murals to the bike paths - got carried away taking pics.

    It’s cooler here than usual, but don’t mind at all - great for biking & PB.

    It was Daina’s birthday today, so we had a nice long FaceTime with her. Delighted to know the whole family has settled in well and is loving Florida. Anxious to see them all April 5-12.

    As I’ve taken so many pics of this place in the past, I may not be posting as often as in SMA - that was totally new & fascinating for me.
    Läs mer