Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 364

    red laser diode module

    March 13, 2023 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 8 °C

    What is the best solution for users to make clear and accurate dot measurement? Either it is pointing at close or long distance, not easy to reach with a simple red laser pointer or other manual dot projecting tool etc, it should be an even better job for users to apply an intense beam emitting tool of 650nm red laser diode module. When it projects intense and formal brightness red laser beam directly from a 650nm red laser diode, after easy use of an external electric power source and proper installation onto any other industrial machine or device, this red dot laser assures easy reaching, long lasting and highly clear red dot projection onto various working surfaces.
    https://www.berlinlasers.com/650nm-red-laser-di…
    The real use of 650nm red laser diode module is processing onto different working surfaces. It should have to work with different diameter red reference dot projection in practical use. It is applying an import 650nm red laser diode within 5mW to 100mW as beam emitting source. Integrated with qualified glass coated lens, whatever kind of working surface it is pointing, it is working well with high transmittance red laser light emission, and highly clear and accurate red dot projection within the maximum work distance of 25 meters and other formal lighting occasions, without sunlight.
    After easy use of an AC/DC adapter, not spending extra time on battery change, 650nm red laser diode module is equipping with different operating voltage of 5V, 9V 1000mA DC power supply. It projects highly visible red laser beam at several miles far away. For the most important of all, in occasion that there is increasing temperature and serious electric current impact, within constant dot alignment of 8 to 10 hours per day, this red dot laser assures high level of laser beam stability, no decay light under increasing temperature and serious electric current impact as well.
    https://www.berlinlasers.com/oem-lab-lasers/las…
    Under operation with a laser alignment mounting bracket and special use of electric wires, this 650nm red laser diode module enables freely installed distance of 3 meters, easy and quick reaching of red dot projection onto any vertical or horizontal surface. The special use of APC, ACC driving circuit board assures the most reliable dot indication, and reduced possibility of tube burning out or damage. In occasion that red alignment laser makes correct use of output power and proper adjustment of both laser beam focus and dot emitting direction, it just achieves increasing accuracy and brightness red dot alignment in distance for both industrial and high tech fields effectively.
    https://www.berlinlasers.com/
    Read more