Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 399

    Green laser line generator as guideline

    April 17, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 4 °C

    When green laser line generator is projecting the most visible and the brightest green laser light from a middle wavelength of 532nm green DPSS laser system, it is also able to work with extremely clear and fine green reference line projection onto various working surfaces. It applies qualified optic lens, available with a glass coated lens with wide fan angles of 10 to 110 degree, and basic use of external electric power source, this green laser module is able to work with high fineness and good direction green reference line projection onto a lot of working surfaces constantly.
    In process of long lasting and high stability line alignment, either it is pointing at close or long distance, this 532nm green laser line generator enables wide range output power of 5mW to 100mW. It projects the most visible green laser light from a middle wavelength of 532nm green DPSS laser. In occasion it projects long extending green laser beam at several miles, besides its operation for close distance and indoor, the real laser line alignment also makes sure of extremely clear and fine line projection within long extending distance of 25 meters and high lighting working occasions.
    https://www.berlinlasers.com/532nm-glass-lens-g…
    In practical line aligning and line cutting work, this green laser line generator is used as a useful guideline, which is providing quite helpful line indication for large scale cutting fields. For instance, after the adoption of a qualified glass coated lens within 10 to 110 degree, it is projecting high straightness and high linear quality green reference line within 0.5 meter to 6 meters. It is providing easy and quick line indication for laser cutting machine, wood cutting, stone cutting, and textile garment cutting work etc.
    Within wide range work distance of 25 meters and multiple lighting occasions etc, only after its correct use of output power and optic lens degree, this green laser line generator makes sure of highly precise and fine line indication for a lot of application fields. When it makes quite easy screw of adjustable focus optic lens and gets immediate green laser light concentration, it enables increasing accuracy and brightness green line projection in distance. Only after high attention to powerful green laser radiation and thermal energy hurt to eyes, without any eye exposure to beam aperture, this alignment laser ensures easy and secured line generation for all application fields effectively.
    https://www.berlinlasers.com/oem-lab-lasers/las…
    Read more