Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 10

    Hints, tips and tid bits

    22 de febrero, Australia ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    * if you want to smoke on your balcony, put the 'do not disturb' sign on your door. They aren't allowed to knock on your door, even if you complain about smoking
    * Get to the shows early, for a good seat.
    * Buy the bucket of beers, it's cheaper.
    * Take up the cheap ironing deal on the first day.
    *Don't take a power board. It will get confiscated.
    * Island massage oil WILL enhance the effect of the sun on your skin x 50!!! Take your own Le Tan oil with SPF and tell them you have allergies.
    *Book the Cabana on Mystery island. Via Mystery Island tours email privately. Shade, a seat and out of the wind! Perfect!
    *Pack some washing powder for hand washing a few items.
    * The very first massage but you come to at Mystery Island was the cheapest.
    * Get the Royal Carribbean coffee cards prior to the cruise.
    * Don't ask your waiter to pick your meal. They bring one of each! 😳 Great service, but oooh soooo full!
    * Don't drink 4 bottles of wine & start bawling at the comedy show.
    * If you're going to have 'special cuddles' on the balcony, check for feet underneath. 'huh hmm'! 🤣
    * Take Aussie cash. The on board ATM spits out American dollars, Numea and Mystery Island don't take USD, so had to change it back on board. Lost about $20 in dollar conversion and fees.
    * Relax!! Look at the moon on the water! It's just spectacular!
    Leer más