Спутник
Показать на карте
  • День 18

    The end... For now :)

    30 декабря 2023 г., Испания

    The trip ended in a bitter-sweet note. The last 3 days we spent in Madrid, and it was amazing! Met amazing people, had incredible fun pub crawling with people in the hostel.
    We shared so many memories with the new found crew, visited the Royal Collection museum and had unforgettable nights at pubs and clubs.
    Sadly, got my phone stolen 2 days before leaving back to Mexico, and a lot of memories couldn't be photographed, but my friends took care of that. Those pictures are the one's on this post. :)
    Suddenly, it was time to say goodbye, not only to our new friends, but to Europe and to the trip. On the train back to the airport I got very emotional and couldn't help but shed a tear or two.
    It was good though, I realised something right then and there, I needed more, more travels, more places, more people.
    I am sad but also excited and filled with motivation to search for more opportunities like this and to share more experiences with everyone.
    As a closing thought, I think everyone in the world should do this, should have at least one big travel experience, no luxuries, no "holidays", full travel, experience problems, experience unconformity, learn to solve problems and to love life in the moment, stop worrying about the past and don't even care about the future. Just have a moment to live life in the present.
    It was truly a unforgettable and unique experience.
    Thank you everyone who read this, thanks to everyone who made this travel as amazing as it was, thanks Gonzalo for sharing this trip. Without all of you, the alps would have been just a bunch of rocks, Germany just another town, Madrid just another city and the castles just a bunch of ruins.
    Thank you all :)
    Читать далее