衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日49

    Munich Day 4

    2023年6月21日, ドイツ ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    Our last day in Europe, it started slow with a sleep in. Once we had breakfast we got ready and wandered the streets and checked out the train station we will be leaving from tomorrow to make sure we know what we are doing.

    We then had lunch at Emmi’s Kitchen which was delicious. It’s been very hot in Munich but it was nice sitting in the shaded garden. We looked through the market again and made our way home to do some packing and cleaning before we headed to the Residenz, an old palace (it was bombed in WW2 but reconstructed). It was massive, and felt like a crazy maze. It was very hot in there. With the ticket we could also see the treasury which had some great gems in there and then saw a beautiful old theatre which was cool.

    We walked back home to refresh before dinner. We walked out of the old town to a vegan restaurant called Max Pette and it was soooo good. The perfect meal on our last day, a big salad and lemon drink.

    We walked to the main square again and briefly saw a pop punk band playing on a temporary stage — they were very cheesy, one of the guitarists had a fire shooting guitar and helmet.

    Once home we completely packed and cleaned up as we have to leave early to train it to the airport. We are sad to be leaving, but it’s going to be really nice to be home and in our own bed.
    もっと詳しく