Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 26

    Lose your mind, find your soul.

    October 7, 2022 in Spain ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    "Loose your mind, find your soul." That's my favourite Camino graffiti for today. I don't know about the finding your soul bit but I can see how the first bit is possible. I'm about a third of the way through this journey and waiting for the big shift where this stops being about my body and starts being about my mind. I don't think this theory (first third body, 2nd third mind, last third spirit) is working for me. I think it's been mind and body from day one and will be until I reach some level of fitness that I am still a long way from reaching.

    So tomorrow I'm looking forward to a day in the forest and today I had to focus on every step that my body didn't want to take which was all of them.

    Good news, I'm Covid free so can hostel and socialise again although I'm blaming Covid for today's weariness. And my bag got lost and is now found after spending a night without me, so definitely always keep your essentials with you, and your pjs and your newly acquired collection of Spanish drugs.

    I found myself a pork knuckle and veges for dinner tonight. Suitably yum and only 10 euros with a Vino Tinto.

    PS. A RAT test only cost me $4.50 so why do they cost so much in Australia?
    Read more