Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Time to go Hoi An

    March 22 in Vietnam ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    Touch down in Hanoi!!

    A full on day of travel and relocating to a new place after getting comfortable at our lovely accomodation in Hoi An.

    We took on the world early. Tyde is exploring his body in new ways and loves being able to turn around and get himself off the high bed now! No assistance needed!

    We had breakfast. Bahn (bread) with beef Pho rice noodles soup. Scambled eggs on the side, with some watermelon and dragonfruit.
    After an unsuccessful dinner tyde had an appetite this morning, eating most of the scrambled egg, rice noodles and soup from the Pho. Relieving. Meal time still had some challenges, where our wonderful host came and took Tyde around so I could eat. She must have felt abit sorry for me when she saw tyde climbing all over me and my skirt covered in soup and food. Regardless, I was thankful and used the 5 full minutes to enjoy my coffee out of all things.

    Our host organised our cab at a very cheap price, yeeehaaa. And then it was time to go. That was one of the best most personable stays we have on this trip yet.
    Everyone rushing to get last smiles and affection from Tyde before he left. The grandmother of our host, was very smitten with Tyde, and from the outside looking in, it seemed as though they communicated this heartfelt connection. With no words. Very special.
    Read more