Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 31

    Het verhaal van de kinderen

    November 8, 2016 in Nepal ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    In het onderstaande deel kun je de achtergronden en geschiedenis van alle kinderen apart lezen. Verlaten om de meest verscheiden redenen...

    Srijansil Welfare Kids:
    We would like to give you the information about the children residing with us in our organization : (Information of 2073/2016)

    1. Sunisha: Ze is 3 haar oud en eerst sins 4 weken hier. Uma heeft haar en haar moeder Sandhya, bij haar laatste bezoek aan haar geboorteplaats, meegenomen. De vader/man heeft ze in de steek gelaten en Sandhya had quasi geen mogelijkheid zichzelf en haar kind te onderhouden. Uma’s aanbod houdt in, dat ze hun een dak boven hun hoofd en verzorging aanbiedt. Ze wil er ook voor zorgen dat Sunisha vanaf het volgende schooljaar naar een klein priveschool kan gaan (zoals de andere 2 kleinsten). Als tegenprestatie vraagt ze Sandhya te helpen met alles wat zo gedaan moet worden.

    2. Shristi Guvaju: - She is Four years old. She is from Sindhupalchowk. Her mother is missing and her father is handicapped, so there is no one to look after her. She was brought here by her father himself and she is with us since a year (2073).

    3. Ujjwal Kshetri: - He is five years old. There is no idea of his parents and his mother is out of contact by leaving him in rented room so the women from Mulpani rescued and brought him here. He is studying in class L.K.G. He is with us since 2072/01/12.

    4. Loken Bhandari: - His age is Nine years old. He is from Humla. His father is missing and no idea about his mother. Due to poverty, no one cared him and was left helpless. So the villagers brought him to us and are here since 2068. Now he is studying in class four.

    5. Suman Raut: - His age is ten years old. He is from Humla. His father is out of contact since he was gone for treatment of T.V. and his mother is unemployed. He has two sisters so hir mother can’t feed all of them. He was brought here by the help of villagers. Now he is studying in class Five. He is with us since 2067 B.S.

    6. Shisir Kunwar: - His age is 11 Years old. He is from Pyuthan. He is deprived from fundamental needs because his family is under poverty line. So the villagers brought him and h is with us since 2069. Now he is studying in class seven

    7. Harshit Upadhaya: - His age is 11 years old. He is from Kalikot. His family was affected by the conflicts during the time of insurgency. He has brought her by the villagers through Social Welfare Council. He is here since 2068. Now he is studying in class six.

    8. Krishna Sharma: - His age is 12 years old. He is from Baglung. His both parents are mentally retarded. Due to absolutely poverty he was brought here by the social worker from solidarity Nepal. He is here since 2069. Now he is studying in class seven.

    9. Paras Pandey: - His age is 13 Years old (06/10/2060). He is from Bajura. There is no idea about his father and his mother is unemployed. Due to his poverty, no one cared him and was left helpless. So the villagers brought him to us and he is with us since 2069. Now he is studying in class seven.

    10. Barsha Dhakal: - Her age is 13 years old (08/08/2060). She is from Kalikot. Her both parents are missing during the conflicts between the Maoists and the government. She is left here by her relatives since 2066. Now she is studying in class seven.

    11. Rima Puri: - Her age is 13 years old (29/05/2060). She is from Pyuthan. She is handicapped by birth (without a leg) so her parents didn’t cared her. They felt sin to give birth to her She has left helpless. She is herre since the beginning and was rescued from the Katmandu bus park (Balaju). Now she is studying in class seven.

    12. Nitu Dhakal: - Her age is 12 years old (29/04/2060). She is from Kalikot. Her father brought step mother and her mother is mentally ill. So due to poor health condition no one was there to look after her. She was brought here by a politician. She is with us since 2066. Now she is studying in class seven.

    13. Raju (Rajendra) Pandey: - He is 15 years old (08/10/2058). He is from Bajura. He lost both his parents. There was no one look after him so he was brought here by the help of villagers He is with us since 2068. Now he is studying in class Nine.

    14. Safal Nepali: - His age is 14 years old (10/05/2059). He is from Mugu. His mother is illand his father was missing during the period of insurgency. Villagers rescued him and brought him here by plane from Mugu. He is here since 2066. Now he is studying at class eight.

    15. Dipsikha Ghimire: - She is 15 years old (22/10/2058). She is from Sindupalchowk. She lost both her parents. She was brought here by the villagers. She is with us since 2068. Now he is studying in class Nine.

    16. Pramila (Prasamsa) Dhakal: - Her age is 15 years old (10/02/2059). She is from Kohalpur. Her family was affected by the conflicts during the time of insurgency. Her father brought step mother and her mother is unemployed so she was brought here. She is here since 2066. Now she is studying in class Nine.

    17. Sandhya: Ze is 22 jaar oud en helpt sinds een maand in het weeshuis mee. Zie ook de tekst onder nr. 1 Sunisha.
    Read more