Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    First half of our first day

    June 5, 2023 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    We learned quickly that almost everything to do here besides shopping is very physical. After a big but good breakfast at The Pottery Restaurant we wanted to start the morning off easy with some mini golf. It was Jackson’s very first time mini golfing and he beat me by one!
    Next was the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster. It was really fun and we ended up going three times. The first time we didn’t pay to get out picture and videos and the second time we tried but mine never showed up. So then Jackson wanted to go a third time to get mine as well.
    The last thing we did was the Canopy Climb Net Adventure. The sign said it’s like the ultimate tree-fort and it really was. With giant net trampolines (very high off the ground) full of balls (that Jackson had way to much fun throwing at me), tunnels to different sections and mini high-ropes challenges. We started off the more physical things with this ones to ease ourselves into the really high stuff and it was a lot of fun. I do now however have very rope burned hands from the obstacles. So we’re leaving the low and high ropes courses for Wednesday morning to give my hands a break.
    Read more