Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 8

    Wānaka

    5 April, New Zealand ⋅ ☁️ 5 °C

    Riding and riding...i am blown away from the beauty and how well organized the bike trails are!!!
    We started with the local mtb park named Glendhu bike park where we shuttled to the top once in order to save some time. So well build and sooo many different styles one could ride! Varied groups from XC oldies, ebike enthousiasts and smaaaaall kids, everyone was represented.
    Left a bit in a rush and early but it was so nice and with such a good flow that everyone was ready to call it for the day...at least until the afternoon where the schedule was to ride Sticky Forest, another mtb area catered by a local group. Very different riding there but equally demanding! In between the two rides we managed to sqeeze in a dip and a beer in Wanaka lake to refresh ourselves.
    When dark fell we hit the local food court for some Asian flavor and visited a friend of Fred at his house. Friendly chit chat and after a little while we were all so ready to hit the mattresses!
    It would be a big day for everyone, me and Fred hitting Queenstown park and Abby doing the same in a racing contex!
    Will be interesting!
    Baca lagi