Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 58

    Penang

    January 11, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    10 a.m. - Talked to a Canadian girl in the morning. Afterwards I met up with the others.

    11 a.m. - We searched for some cheap local breakfast and ended up in chinatown. There we got a weird roti egg version. Furthermore I bought some rice cake stuff for lunch with was unexpected food. Later we figured out a plan for chinese new year.

    2 p.m. - Afterwards we explored the city and found a nice café with amazing cake. Unfortunately it started to rain so we stopped our tour and waited till the rain got less and continued. We saw a lot of the famous street art. I love taking pictures of art so I enjoyed the afternoon. Furthermore we found a vintage store with a lot of nice stuff but unfortunately the had the wrong size for me.

    5 p.m. - We got back and chilled because we walked a lot and everyone was tired.

    8 p.m. - Later we went out for dinner to the nightmarket and I had amazing noodles at the first stand there. Moreover I went to a falafel place and got an amazing vegan chicken wrap. Afterwards we went to a bar we found in the afternoon. It was more a shop where you could by cheap alcohol and then you got some plastic chairs and sat somewhere on the street. Really simple but the vibe was amazing. We played bus driver and enjoyed the night. Afterwards we went to the falafel place again to get some snacks.
    Read more