Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 64

    Cameron Highlands -> Taman Negara

    January 17, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    7:30 a.m. - We got some Roti for breakfast before a long travel day.

    8:30 a.m. - The bus to Jerantut picked us in front of our hostel up.

    12 p.m. - After a long and wild drive we arrived in Jerantur. I almost got travel sick because our driver was almost racing. In Jerantut we got pushed in a travel agency and the tried to sell us a tour package. While waiting I booked a flight to Borneo to continue with Lea, Femke and Eli.

    12:45 p.m. - We changed the Bus and continue to Taman Negara.

    2 p.m. - We arrived in the hostel and tried to solve the following issue. I called Jason, the owner of the hostel, in advance to ask him if they provide the 2D1N tour. At the phone he said no and for further information I should write him a WhatsApp. So we booked 2 nights and I asked for more information. His response was that they provide the 2D1N tour. Our plan was to split the booked dates and go on the tour in between. Unfortunately that was not possible because he was fully booked at that day. So we went for some lunch and discussed what to do. The solution was to stay those 2 nights, go afterwards on the tour. So we booked another accommodation for the day we come back. The rest of the day we just chilled and played shithead.

    8 p.m. - In the evening we went out for dinner in the only open restaurant.
    Read more