Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 68

    Taman Negara -> Kuala Lumpur

    January 21, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ ☁️ 24 °C

    8:30 a.m. - I repacked my small backpack because there was everything form the 2D1N tour in it. The wet clothes form the hike couldn’t dry because it rained all night. My clothes and shoes where really smelly.

    9:30 a.m. - Later we got a last time breakfast at “Anne Restaurant”.

    10 a.m. - Afterwards all five of us departure to Jerantut. It rained the hole day so perfect for a travel day.

    11:30 a.m. - We arrived at the bus station in Jerantut and I got some instant noodle’s for lunch.

    12:10 p.m. - Afterwards we departure to Kuala Lumpur but we had some delay because some parts of the street were flooded because of the rain.

    4 p.m. - We took the metro/sky train, which was nice because I saw already a lot of the city, to the hostel where we arrived 30min later. After check in we tried to go to a lion dance show in a big mall but unfortunately we missed it. Anyways the mall was impressive, just luxury stores and the parking slot crazy as well. Furthermore the decorated it because of Chinese New Year.

    8 p.m. - We went out for dinner in the a street with a lot of restaurants and food stalls. I tried Japanese Wagyu beef. Never heard if that but it was very expensive because the cow gets a massage every day. Afterwards we played a bit “Chase the Ass” it’s basically “Schwarzer Peter” and went to the bar street for some drinks.

    P.S.: It was the Chinese New Years Eve and the CNY lasted 15 days. Everything is decorated beautiful and there were some random fireworks.

    Summary:
    Taman Negara is perfect for everyone how loves nature and adventure because apart from hiking there is not a lot to do. I am thankful that I got the opportunity to sleep in a cave. That was a crazy experience and definitely a highlight and something I won’t forget.
    Read more