Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 69

    Kuala Lumpur

    January 22, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    10 a.m. - I got some simple breakfast in the hostel. Later I organized, planned some things and booked some flights.

    12:30 p.m. - Afterwards we went to some vintage stores. The had some cool stuff but same prices as at home. And we went to another shopping mall because it was a very rainy day. It was very cold in the mall, I almost got goosebumps, and overwhelming. So many floors, stores and people because the locals got holidays. We just walked around and discovered the world’s largest indoor theme park in the mall. They even got a fucking roller coaster!

    7:30 p.m. - In the evening we got some nice Indian food dinner. Afterwards we went to the Petronas Towers. They look amazing at night. Straight out of a science fiction film. Furthermore we saw the light show where the colors changed to red and orange. Probably red because of the CNY. If I am not wrong red is a lucky color and the color of the CNY. Everything is red. Later we walked through the closed main street of chinatown and found a fancy and busy bar somewhere there.

    P.S.: I fell in love with the streetwear scene and half asian girls
    Read more