Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 82

    Semporna -> Kota Kinabalu

    February 4, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ ☁️ 29 °C

    5:30 a.m. - We arrived at the bus station in KK. I tried to sleep but it wasn’t comfortable and the always turned the lights on when they stopped somewhere. Furthermore at midnight the army stopped the bus and woke me up to control the bus. Altogether my hole body did hurt afterwards I got the best sleep from all of us. The hostel reception opened at 9 a.m. so we had some time to kill. We went into a restaurant for some breakfast and played some cards.

    9:30 a.m. - We arrived in the hostel and checked in. Syah the employee there showed us around. the hostel was tiny but very cozy, open and familiar. Everyone went to sleep except of me. I used the time to sort out my gallery.

    1:30 p.m. - We got some lunch and coincidentally met Syah at that place. We had a nice little chat and I found out that the brown medicine I got from the locals in Taman Negara to stop my bleeding after the leech bite was sea cucumber oil. Later in the afternoon we started to puzzle. It wasn’t a big one but quite challenging and some parts were missing. I decided to go for a walk by my own and ended up in a huge shopping mall where I found a pharmacy and bought some sea cucumber oil. Furthermore I learned in the Dji shop how to flight a drone. I would love to have a Dji mini 3. Perfect for traveling because it’s very small/compact and you can shot amazing stuff. Unfortunately the price is 700€ so way to expensive for me.

    8:30 p.m. - Later I went out for dinner by my own because nobody was hungry. Anyways I wasn’t in mood for socializing because I got a bad headache. Furthermore I had a phone call with my family and I got the information that they decided to give our dog the final shot
    because of her cancer she just suffering and already old. Probably the best for her but very sad. Was already looking forward to her reaction when I arrived at home again. Moreover it will be very weird at home without her. After that I went straight to bed.
    Read more