Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 168

    Kaş

    1 September 2023, Turki ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    We had a very chilled day today, being the halfway point of the Turkey tour with no organised plans with the group during the day.

    We had a bit of a sleep in and enjoyed a beautiful breakfast with the lovely view from our hotel. We decided to walk around the town for a little bit, looking in some stores and then went and visited the ancient theatre by the water. It is so beautiful and has an amazing view!

    We headed down to one of the pebble beaches for many swims and chilling in the sun. We relaxed for a few hours before heading back to our hotel, stopping to get ice cream along the way. This wasn’t any normal ice cream though, it is a kind of rolled ice cream where you choose 3 fruits with sauce and the mixture is spread out thin over a large ice brick/plate and then rolled into sections before being served in a cup! Very yummy and very refreshing (especially with it being so hot!)

    We then chilled out in the hotel for a couple of hours and played some cards with Babs, Amy, Tommy and Marissa before heading out for sunset drinks at the theatre and then dinner with the group. We shared some Turkish pizzas and then went out to a rooftop bar, enjoying some drinks and games before then continuing on to some dancing in the same bar/club which had some really fun Latin based music!
    Baca lagi