Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 162

    Roadtrip

    September 12, 2017 in Scotland ⋅ ⛅ 9 °C

    Good solid sleep. Very cold in the morning though.
    Packed up the place and got ready to leave. We spoke with the owner dude who was lovely. His cat who apparently hates people let me pat him and kept coming up to me and he was amazed 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
    He then went and got one of his ducks for us to pat. It was about 22 weeks d and black with green and blue mixed it. So soft!

    On the road. I tried sleeping but gave up.
    We think the silly birds who jump in front of the car are pheasants not quails.

    We drove for ages and stopped for food. We bought SIXTY nuggets from mac as for 12£
    Hahahah
    Also Jax did a hugeeeee poo that went everywhere so lucky we were stopped at maccas because that would have been bad! Hahah
    Drive drive drive. Jaxon was so FREAKING LOUD. He was literally loosing his shit for the next 3 hours because he was so overtired.
    We stopped for a drink because we needed wifi to fond out how we were gonna check in - we let Jax run/wobble around a play ground for a while to get some energy out. No wifi available so we tried again later at a different stop point.
    2 hours later we arrived and found the key under a bucket. So creative.
    It's a nice little place. It has wifi and a washing machine 😭😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

    We had hotdogs for dinner.
    Me and Will took Jax for a walk down to the shops to giev Jess a break cause Jax was being a right poo.

    We bought some soft drink. Supposedly Scotland is the only country in the world where the most purchased soft drink is not owned by the Coca Cola company.
    It's called IRN-BRU. It kinda tastes like creamy soda.
    We had a hilarious encounter with the checkout dude though.
    We literally have no idea what he said to us.
    He said it 3 times before I couldn't help myself and burst out into giggles and said "what????!" It was so funny. I know it was English and yet it so can't have been English. Still don't know what he said hhaha
    Can't wait for more silly Scottish accent fun.

    Currently watching friends and loving it.
    Read more