Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 73

    London

    December 25, 2022 in England ⋅ ☁️ 10 °C

    What a crap Christmas.
    Will made a joke about getting the noose out and I think that sums it up really.
    Facebook flooded with everyone with family and we are stuck in our hotel room because everything is shut. Even McDonalds is shut.
    Oh and the Resturant cancelled our dinner reservations overnight so nowhere to go for dinner. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

    We did find a Burger King with about 1000 people in it for lunch. The only thing in London open. They would have made a FORTUNE.
    Then luckily our hotel had a Resturant that was open for dinner and had openings so at least we ate today.
    And in fairness it was actually lovely. Loveeeee carrots.

    Great we are together and not alone alone but have spent literally every second of the last 2 months together so nothing to talk about and still a very very lonely day.

    We did get a stocking on our door with biscuits and 3 oranges lol. Don’t care we don’t like the biscuits, the surprise was nice.

    I’ve read some of my book.
    And that’s summarizes our Christmas.

    Not to be dramatic but worst Christmas I’ve ever had. Lol
    Can definitely always be worse and I have reminded myself of that all day. No one is dead or dying, we are just lonely.
    Also today is about Jesus, not me, so have read some bible verses too.

    Have planned with Bronte for tomorrow so at last something to do.
    We are very bored. Wish we could come home now.

    Nearly there.

    Oh. We patted a pug while eating our hungry jacks and both really like them so their breed had been added to our potential second dog list.
    Read more