Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Day 1

    March 11 in Samoa ⋅ ☁️ 29 °C

    Had the alarm set for 9 but that was less that 6 hours sleep so it wasn’t really until 10 we got moving to officially check in.
    We then went and had some quick breakfast even though it was finishing.
    The view from our room is BEAUTIFUL.
    The whole place is beautiful.
    After breakfast we booked som tours for the week at reception then got into our cozzies and went for a dip in the ocean. It’s all coral so hard to walk into but once you get far enough in to swim it’s fab. Temperature was fab. EVERYTHING was fab!
    We will get snorkels later to look at the fish and reef.
    We then headed to the pool for a cocktail. Pool was lovely too. I’m loving everything hahah
    Just potted around in the water for a bit then went and got dressed for lunch. Prices are higher than I expected but still more than reasonable.
    We are having a snoooze now.
    It’s a tough life.

    4 hours later… 😅
    I went back in to the beach as high tide was back but it was a bit more push and pull than before and as I was by myself and have an Australian water safety standards, I got out (even though only up to my knees when standing lol.)
    Found Will reading on the deck so joined him with my kindle. 2 cats came for a visit. 6 live here snd all with clean bill of health. 10/10 resort.
    I had another shower cause sand everywhere. It’s the volcanic sands so very large pieces that are very annoying when in your pants haha.
    Got dressed for dinner and went to the Resturant.
    Ultimately I think we are probably going to go over budget by the end… don’t care. Not by much but dinner tonight was $116 aud so this is going toads up quickly 😬
    Delicious though. Garlic bread was to die for!
    Our room neighbours are very loud and chatty. Asked where we were from and suggested North Pole or Europe because we are both fluorescent white ha ha ha go fuck yourself. 🖕🏼🤣
    We found a big crab on our way back to the room. He ran away quick and then when we were trying to get close to him he went into stealth mode. Very cool.
    Also found some little hermit crabs on the path today.
    Went in the pier and had a look at the stars. BEAUTiful.
    Back in the hotel now and going to read again.
    We have had a very relaxing day.
    Read more