Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 6

    Movie tour 🍿 🎥

    15 de março de 2023, Estados Unidos ⋅ ☀️ 7 °C

    To finish off the day, I went on a 10KM walk through central NYC, visiting all the main sights that I’d seen in films and tv programmes! The tour culminated in seeing Universal Studios filming a remake of Bernard and the Genie behind the Natural History museum. I was able to see British actor Paapa Essiedu. I’ve put below the spots I saw and some of the films that they were in… many have been in more than one though!

    • Ghostbusters HQ (cheating a little on this one, as I saw it first thing).
    • Queensboro Bridge (from the film Manhattan).
    • Grand Central Station (countless films from here).
    • New York Public Library (films include Ghostbusters, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Spider-Man, Sex and the City: The Movie and many more).
    • The Chrysler Building (seen in pretty much every New York skyline shot)
    • Tiffany Co (Breakfast at Tiffany’s)
    • Rockefeller Centre (seen in EVERY single Christmas film ever, including Jingle all the Way! )
    • Radio City Music Hall (Annie, Godfather, and many more)
    • Trump Tower (this is where Trump launched his candidacy for President)
    • Russian Tea Room (Tootsie: this is where George Fields, Michael Dorsey's agent, meets Dorothy Michaels for the first time).
    • Park Plaza (Home Alone 2)
    • Central Park (countless films)
    • National History Museum (Night at the Museum)
    • Final pictures are of Universal filming Bernard and the Genie behind the Natural History museum.

    I will come back to this to add in side by side photos of my pictures with the film version.
    Leia mais