Week 1 in AustinSeptember 17 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 79 °F
Been staying with Wendy for a week now. Seems like a lot longer. I keep looking at my todolist and thinking I have so much to do but if I look at what I've done in just one week, I need to pat myself on the back:
1. Got 4 new tires for Vanette.
2. Oil changed, 60,000 mile service & fuel injection flush and service.
3. Jay has seen the Vet twice. She has a torn ACL and they did 2 laser treatments and started her on anti-inflammatories. She is healing well but she is suppose to rest, no running, jumping etc. for at least a few more weeks.
4. Got a Manicure & Pedicure today.
5. Made flight reservations for NY.
6. Plus did some food shopping, some cooking, laundry, oh yeah and got my blood drawn.....
7. got together with David.
8. Plus a bunch of other stuff.
I need to start adding this stuff to my todolist so I can check it off. Seems I only add the stuff that I inevitably avoid!Read more