Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Bentonville and Ford Dealership

    June 1, 2021 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 61 °F

    Well....today was about getting the RV into a Ford dealer to be looked at. On the way into Fayetteville we noticed that the unit seemed to be backfiring and losing power as we were going uphill. Since we came into town on Memorial day weekend we couldn't do anything about until Tuesday. Took it into the Fayetteville dealership, who then pointed us to the Bentonville dealership, which actual works on RVs.
    Drove up to Bentonville (about 30 miles north) in a pretty good rain and checked the RV. They were a little unsure when they could "get to it", but said they would do their best. Unfortunately that meant Frank would need to stay in the RV at the dealership. This trip has been a challenge for him. He practically lives in the closet, except at night...
    Met Chris for late breakfast back in Fayetteville and then spent the day at her house following up with some computer time. We did also had to Hobby Lobby to find a frame for the picture of Pompa for her office and worked on rehanging some items so we could hang the McCoon watercolor painting of Nonnys that we brought with us.
    Delicious pork tenderloin for dinner and bed...
    Read more