Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Movements Studio

    January 27, 2023 in Curacao ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Wednesday we spent time on the Movements Brand, did errands and picked up lots of needed items for the studio, including towelettes. I experienced a new kind of car wash before heading to the studio to clean (with Christel’s Aunt and Uncle). We finalized the Survey and once done cleaning went to Mambo Beach. Christel worked out at the gym and I walked the beach.
    Thursday was a big day!! First class at the studio. I worked in the morning and Christel went to clean the studio. I taught two classes and at 5:30 and 7pm and folks filled out the survey. Gino installed the mat rack that looks great!
    Friday was Christel’s day to teach Pilates and she was nervous! We were up early, she went to the gym at Mambo and I went for a swim (of 1hr… about 1km). We went to pick up an outdoor swing for the studio, feed the cats and then home so Christel had time to rest and prepare class and I could work. We went to the studio around 4pm to meet Dave (worker) who was bringing a desk and helped us move out a shelf. Pilates class was upbeat and lots of fun. After we came home and then out to Mambo beach for happy hour.
    Read more