Спутник
Показать на карте
  • День 29

    Trois Islet

    11 февраля, Мартиника ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    Rough night sleep, went to cabin crew and then to V-Berth to try and sleep as we rolled a lot. We were going to explore St Pierre area and hopefully do a pastel, but the anchorage was not great and the boat that had washed ashore and was crashing against the rocks, was disconcerting. Brian decided that he wanted to leave and go to Trois Ilets, so we hoisted anchor and went headed out. We motor sailed most of the way, and put our jib up as we entered the Fort-de-France harbour area. There was a race happening, so we skirted it and headed to the anchorage. Brian wanted to anchor close to town so he could do a pastel from the boat…. The charts said we had 16ft below so we dropped the anchor. It was about 60ft out when we went aground 😮. Luckily the anchor was able to pull us off the ground and get us free. We moved to a new anchorage that was quiet and set the anchor right away.
    Once we put everything away, we decided to look at AIS again as Brian wanted to get it fixed. We hooked it up to my computer and ran a diagnostic and update and it seemed to disable it completely. Initially we just were not transmitting… now we have no receiving.
    Lots of interesting boats around us that look derelict but have people in them.
    We had a nice evening in a quiet bay and went to bed early as both of us slept poorly last night.
    Читать далее