Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Day 16

    July 19, 2019 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    Time to move on, filled up the water tanks with fresh rain water and packed everything up, time to say our goodbyes to Anne and Bob can’t thank them enough for their hospitality and easy going nature. We headed back out the way we came and when we got back to the lake we went in for a look at lake Dunn, nice spot to camp on a big lake with all the ammenities and power there was lots of campers there, we then took the tourist route to Aramac passing by all the sculptures by a local artist dotted on the road side, there was lots.
    Got into Aramac for lunch and then went down the Ilfracombe which was mostly dirt and got in to town was going to fuel up and move further into the scrub but no fuel at Ilfracombe so a quick divert into longreach, decided to camp the night and do some shopping super busy here with lots of traffic coming back from the big red bash, great night a few drinks outside and then quiche for dinner to use up some eggs as we got a dozen of nana’s eggs before we left the station this morning.
    Another big shout out to Anne and Bob thanks for a great time 😊😊
    Read more