Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Day 2 Team Penning

    February 25, 2023 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 33 °C

    Cooled down well overnight for the 5 ish hours of sleep that we got, everyone was well just a little tired from last night’s fun.
    A busy day ahead and Tup’s birthday 🎂 to celebrate, the first run for our team was no 2 for the day and didn’t go well, Bron, Kristy, Lacey & Bron, Kristy,Teresa all penned 3 in good times in the morning runs, the day was heating so the tiny tots did a couple of runs and Archie and Ollie had a great time.
    No break straight into the 2nd round and Teresa, Sas, Tup penned 3 and then Bron, Kristy, Teresa penned 3 again which turned out to be the only 6 for the two rounds a great job. It was all done by 2 and time to cool down in the pool with a few bevies, off to presentation at 4:30 and it was a great outcome, Bron, Kristy, Lacey got 6th place with 4 cattle and also picked up fastest time of 49 seconds, Daniel, Steve, Ash got the best presented team in their red shirts and the blue ribbon went to Bron, Kristy, Teresa with 6 cattle in 2 minutes 13 seconds, a great performance from all of our teams.
    They saddled back up for the cash cut out, everyone went well, Teresa and Slippery had a little bronc show but all was well, no one was good enough to take home the cash pot.
    Back to camp to celebrate Tup’s birthday, we had a fair crew in camp for a bbq tea and birthday cake that Lacey’s Nan made, the day finally busted up the rain came in and cooled down nice, we all jammed under the awnings and partied on till near midnight then into bed.
    Happy birthday Tup 🎂🎂
    Read more