Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 31

    Time To Head Home

    20. marraskuuta 2023, Yhdistyneet Arabiemiirikunnat ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Day 31

    GOOD MORNING UAE 🇦🇪 DUBAI

    Beautiful sunny morning here in Dubai. We are slow off the mark due to resting from a long day of exploring, a night with fellow travellers and still the after effects of the flu 🤧. We will continue to rest today and repackaged our gear for the long flights back home through Singapore 🇸🇬. So it is off to breakfast soon and to say goodbye to all the lovely friends we have made on this trip and who we will remember and try and catch up with in the future.
    We headed of to the giant mall beside the hotel, these things are monstrous. We spent about 2-3hours wondering around. The builds are fascinating. Had some coffees and chatted with people. Once again took many photos. Headed back to hotel to rest up and get ready for our flight at 8:00pm.
    Had a shower and straightened the gear out after having some lunch. The transfer driver contacted us and we headed down just before 4pm. A bit of a squeeze with the luggage but all good and off we went… peak hour traffic Dubai. Made it to the airport without any issues and then the execution of getting through customs and on the plan.

    Dubai International Airport (IATA: DXB, ICAO: OMDB) (Arabic: مطار دبي الدولي) is the primary international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is the world's busiest airport by international passenger traffic.[5] It is also the fifth-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic,[6] the busiest airport for Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 movements,[7] and the airport with the highest average number of passengers per flight.[8] In 2017, the airport handled 88 million passengers and 2.65 million tonnes of cargo and registered 409,493 aircraft movements.[9]

    Everything went well considering… we had plenty of time. On the plan for our long haul flight to Singapore 🇸🇬. Rell’s legs played up on this trip and it was hard to get some sleep.

    Singapore Changi Airport (/ˈtʃɑːŋi/ CHAHNG-ee), commonly known as Changi Airport (IATA: SIN, ICAO: WSSS), is a major international airport that serves Singapore, and is one of the largest transportation hubs in Asia. As one of the world's busiest airports by international passenger and cargo traffic, it has been rated as the "World's Best Airport" by Skytrax a dozen times, currently holds the title, and was the first airport in the world to hold the accolade for eight consecutive years.[8][9] It has also been rated as one of the world's cleanest airports and highly rated international transit airports.[10][11] More than 100 airlines operate from the airport, with nonstop or direct flights to destinations in Asia, Oceania, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.

    All part of the travel.

    GOOD NIGHT SINGAPORE 🇸🇬
    Lue lisää