Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 32

    Home Again

    21 listopada 2023, Australia ⋅ ☁️ 23 °C

    Day 32

    GOOD MORNING AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺

    Woke this morning on a plane from Singapore 🇸🇬. We are still on flight from Singapore to Brisbane. Due to arrive at around 8pm. Brian has been organised to pick us up, we see how that goes. The connection between flights was ok. A bit of a walk and a couple of trains but not to long wait 2 1/2hrs between flights and everyone very tired 🥱. Rell had some trouble on previous flight but this one not to bad.

    Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN) is the primary international airport serving Brisbane and South East Queensland. The airport services 31 airlines flying to 50 domestic and 29 international destinations, total amounting to more than 22.7 million passengers who travelled through the airport in 2016. In 2016, an OAG report named Brisbane airport as the fifth-best performing large-sized airport in the world for on-time performance with 86.71% of arrivals and departures occurring within 15 minutes of their scheduled times,[6] slipping from 88.31% the year before.[7] BNE covers an area of 2,700 hectares (6,672 acres), making the airport among the largest in land area in all of Australia.
    Czytaj więcej