Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Day 2: Getting lost in Taipei 101

    January 8, 2018 in Taiwan ⋅ 🌧 18 °C

    半夜才睡觉让我们都非常累,所以我们今天从十一点开始。从旅馆我们去附近的《周家鲜肉馄饨》吃午饭。我们试了一些当地美食。它们都很好吃,我们特别喜欢海带和泡菜。吃完午饭后我们坐公车到台北一〇一。在那里我们参观购物中心,特别是诚品书店,并且买了手机电话卡。台北的手机电话卡非常好,因为只要一千元(大约四十五澳元),我们就有无限制的网络可以用!
    晚上我们去了有名的餐厅《鼎泰丰》。我们吃了小笼包: 鸡肉和猪肉、肉丝炒饭、凉拌云耳、黄豆芽、蒸饺,烧卖和豆沙包。我真喜欢在那里吃晚饭!吃完饭我们就回旅馆。经过这一天,我们又累了,但是曾老师说,我们得写完日记才能休息。

    After getting to sleep well after midnight we were all very tired so we started our day at 11. From the hotel we went to the Zhou Family dumpling restaurant to have lunch. We tried some of the local dishes. They were all very good, but we particularly enjoyed the Seaweed and Taiwanese Kim Chi. After we finished eating we took the bus to Taipei 101. There we visited the shopping centres and spent a long time in the Eslite Bookstore. We also bought our sim cards. Taipei's sim cards are really good, because you only need 1 thousand NTD or around $45 AUD for unlimited internet. In the evening we went to the famous restaurant, Ding Tai Feng. We had Pork and Chicken steamed buns, fried rice, mushroom salad, soy bean sprouts, dumplings and red bean buns. I really enjoyed having dinner there! Afterward we went back to the hotel, tired once again but still needing to write the diary.

    作者:凯尔 Written by Kyle
    Read more