Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Day 3: Taipei Rains On Our Parade

    January 9, 2018 in Taiwan ⋅ ⛅ 10 °C

    今天早上我们一起床就看到下大雨。洗漱完我们准备去楼下吃早饭。我(凯丽)想男生是太饿了,因为他们不等曾老师和我,就坐电梯下楼了!饭店的早餐很丰盛,我们可以吃鸡蛋卷、荷包蛋、茶叶蛋、水果、豆沙包等等。吃了很饱的早饭以后,我们坐公车去开平学校。
     
    今天是我们在台湾上学的第一天。我们很紧张,但是开平的学生给我们很大的帮助,也很好玩儿。我们都介绍了一下自己,并且玩了几个破冰游戏。我们笑个不停,很快地我们就交上了新的朋友。中午我们在他们的学校餐馆吃西餐,无论是厨师、服务员,还是收银员都是他们学校的学生。
     
    下午(下雨更多了)我们上葡萄酒课,可是我们不明白老师说什么。但是他的声音和动作很有意思,让我们可以保持清醒,也可以猜想他说什么。
     
    晚上(还在下雨!)我们去公馆,那里在大学附近,所以有很多又便宜又好吃的小吃。我们吃了酥炸肉羹面、卤肉饭、葱抓饼、胡椒饼、小酥饼、割包、面煎饼等等。
    因为一天到晚下雨,所以我们得学怎么用雨伞。
    谢谢大家!

    This morning we woke up and saw that it was raining a lot, so after washing up we went downstairs for a nice hot breakfast. I (Kelly) think the boys must have been too hungry, because they didn't wait for Ms. Tseng or myself and went on the elevator without us! Breakfast had a very diverse selection of foods, we could eat an omelet, an egg boiled in tea, fruit, red bean bun and more. After we ate a big breakfast we boarded a bus to go to the Kai Ping culinary school.

    Today was our first day at the Kai Ping culinary school, so we were very nervous, but they helped us a lot and were lots of fun. We all introduced ourselves a bit and played games to break the ice. We couldn't stop smiling and made new friends very quickly. We ate a western style lunch at the school's restaurant. No matter whether they were chefs, waiters or cashiers, they were all students at the school.

    In the afternoon (even more rain) we attended a class on wine, but we couldn't understand what the teacher was saying. His voice and body language, however, was very interesting and allowed us to stay awake and guess what he was saying.

    In the evening (still raining!) we went to an area near the university in Gongguan to eat, so it was very cheap and tasty street foods. We ate a lot of different street foods. For example, fried pork meatballs in noodle soup, pork mince and rice, a spring onion pancake, black pepper pork bun, spring onion in a flaky pastry bun, a Chinese style burger and more.

    Because it was raining all day we had to learn how to use an umbrella.

    Thank you everyone!

    作者:凯莉 Written by Kelly
    Read more