Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 44

    Easy morning in Copenhagen

    October 27, 2022 in Denmark ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    This morning we had a bit of a slow start as our only commitment for the day is lunch at 12.30. We headed out just after 9.30am to check out some stores for some Christmas decorations. None of the stores open until 10am so we were able to window shop and work out which stores we would like to check out once they opened. Neither of us had seen H & M Home before but they had some wonderful Christmas decorations. I tried to be good but it was pretty challenging as I love love love everything to do with Christmas.

    We also found a great beauty store which was Danish called Matas- we found some wonderful products that were all very reasonably priced. Next we visited a gorgeous Department store called Illums Bolighus, which was so beautifully decorated and had such wonderful Christmas decorations it was hard to contain my enthusiasm.

    We then went to Søstrene Grenes, which is a homewares, kitchenware, bric brac, art supplies etc type of store. We returned to get a few bits and pieces (mainly Christmas related) and then we headed back to the apartment to drop off our goodies and then head out for lunch.
    Read more