Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 62

    Towanda tours

    November 30, 2017 in Chile ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    We went to the Towanda tours to book our tours. There we had an issue about the prices. The day before we had gone to 2 of their offices and had got cheaper prices at one of the office. We went to this office today but the person who had given us the cheaper prices wasn't there but the lady who had given us higher prices at the other office was here and she couldn't believe how cheap we had negotiated our price. She told us it just wasn't possible to get that price. She gave us a different higher price. We didn't accept that and luckily we had the contact number of the other guy (Jonathan from Colombia). We contacted him and told him about the issue. He assured us that he is fine with the price and that he would be be back in town by 2 pm and he'll fix everything for us. He just wanted what tour we would want to do that day. We told him we wanted to do the Puritama hot springs since they start at 14:00 and the entrance fee is 9000 CLP after 14:00 instead of 15000 CLP in the morning and the weekends. Plus we wanted to do the star gazing tour at 21:00 for the same night since we were moving towards a full moon on the 5th Dec and every night we delay it was going to get brighter and it would be harder to see the stars.
    He promised to book the 2 tours and told is we would plan the sequence of the tours once he was back at the office. Wd felt satisfied and went back to the hostel and relaxed a while.
    We arrived 30 min before 14:00. Jonathan wasn't there but it he had done the bookings so we were on the van that took us to Puritama hot springs.
    Read more