Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 102

    Where do we go??

    9 Januari 2018, Cabai ⋅ ⛅ 24 °C

    We had figured that in the half day we had remaining, we could do 2 different treks in this area. We decided to go to the Laguna Espejo just at the outskirts of the village about 20 min walk away and then do the Piedra de Aguila (Rock of the Eagle) trek after that.
    We decided to pick up some stuff to wat before we started on our treks. There, we met Bernardo and Jose again. They had arrived by the morning bus from Chaiten (the one we couldn't find place on, the day before). They had arrived by the afternoon and had gone to the Laguna Espejo. They suggested we do that later since the sunset from the viewpoint nearby was quite spectacular. We took their advice and switched our plans. We also found out that they were staying in a cabaña just 15 mts away from ours. They had come to the shop for the same reason, to biy some food items before they went rafting in the afternoon. We thanked them and started to plan the Piedra de Aguila trek.
    The starting of the trek was 4 kms outside of the village so we wanted to find out if there was a faster way to reach there. We went back to the tourist information office and found that we could rent bicycles for half a day and park them at the base of mountain and then do the 1 hour trek. They also told us where all we could rent the bicycles.
    Baca selengkapnya