Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 167

    Co...Pai

    August 6, 2022 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 24 °C

    Everyone warned us about the long and curvy way to Pai, "everyone throws up" they said. Without any doubt, that was a saying from all this people that have scarcely escaped from the easy and developed in their lives, even though we must give some credit to the temerary drivers, who managed to get there an hour an a half before expected, and doing the trip after a night out didn't make the journey any more exciting. Throw this turns hidden between a dense jungle, we slowly found ourselves in this touristy complex with a sprinkle of hippiness, adventure, nature and relax that made it a nice spot to relax your awareness and let go. Our first attempt to get there was unsuccessfull, since we woke up right after our bus had left, and we ended up losing most of the first day. On my second fay there, my supoosed hangover was getting worse and worse... So figured out that maybe alcohol wasn't the main cause of my sickness. After an unfortunate result, found out I had caught covid, which made my stay in Pai a bit hidden and isolated. Nevertheless, managed to visit the main street, with its several food stalls, clothes stores and tattoo studios. Went to some hot springs, and visited the interesting Pai Canyon. On our first night we organized a feast with all the street food I found and ranked it, and let myself get better through the brise of nature and the sound of water.

    🏠 Accomodation: Up2u
    📍Essentials: shopping in walking street, Pai Canyon
    Read more