Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 14

    St Jacut-de-la-Mer

    September 20, 2023 in France ⋅ 🌬 22 °C

    Well er slept all night till about 7 am and was dreading gettin out of bed in case legs, arms, shoulders etc. hurt after her bike topple . Remarkably her dow hurt any more than usual. So..... Result. Them stopping on us planned.
    Right then today's movin day, albeit just a short distance . Thems heading for St Jacut-de-la-Mer a small peninsula with views and beaches with a stop off at Saint Briac-sur-Mer for a coffee un leg stretch.
    But the weather's changed it's bloody windy up to 45 mph gusts, I ay used tu all this rockin un rollin, it's meking me feel queasy.
    Saint Briac is a quaint little village with a ruddy great church in the middle of it and and lots of boats bobbing about on the estuary.
    Over bridge and onto the municipal camping site at St Jacut-de-la-Mer but the office is closed till 3 so they back track to the supermarket for a few supplies and lunch.
    Back to the site and the winds still blowin a hoolie, he just about gets all the jobs done, water fetching un honey bucketing before it starts raining and boy is it raining, I'm getting soaked. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.
    Read more