Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Prancing about the Peninsula

    September 21, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 15 °C

    Well that was one rough night, it bucketing it down for hours and the wind has buffeted me back un forth but this morning the suns shining and all is calm.
    Them's off for a bike ride around the peninsula today but as per the norm they faff about for so long by the time them ready it's clouded uver un its as black as yur hat..... if you had a black hat!
    But they push on regardless I must admit I'm surprised hers got back on that bike but fair do' hers off.
    There's apparently 11 beaches on this peninsula and they see a fair few of um.
    Lovely beaches mostly sandy and boards everywhere with great views out to the estuaries and beyond, and a typically Breton idilic village. They stop in the only bar open for a drink before comin back hum un they gets here just before it starts raining agin and this time wi thunder.
    After a while himself decides to goo fur a walk along the estuary, e ay bin gone more un 5 minutes before the eavens open, he comes back like a drowned rat, poor sod.
    Well weme on the move again tomorrow after a visit to the market, wonder where we'll get to?
    Read more