Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 1

    Home to Meriton World Towers Sydney

    26 de octubre de 2022, Australia ⋅ ☀️ 10 °C

    Hello Fans & Follows...welcome back everyone after a long 4.5 year drought! It's been a long time and I've missed you all.
    The alarm went off at 0440 and up and at em I got, showered and throwing in some last minute things into my case Scotty and I left for the airport, 0605. Apart from the obvious morning traffic on Tonkin Hwy and Perth's ongoing roadworks we arrived at T1 just before 7am. Checked in and ordered eggs benny, coffee and a bloody Mary. A kick start into this well earned holiday!
    It turns out Scotty got around to T3 tried to check in and his business class ticket had been cancelled! Apparently you can't book a BC ticket on frequent flyers. So after nearly an hour of talking to the Malaysian Qantas call centre because the frontline staff couldn't help him he purchased another ticket. This would only happened to Scott hey Robyn?
    After priority boarding on our Virgin flight Marty was asleep before we got to the end of the tarmac! Kerri and I had a good laugh the whole flight and before we knew it we were landing in Sydney.
    First on, last off we headed to the baggage carousel next and outside to meet the limo.
    Who would have thought that an 11 person stretch limo would struggle to fit all of us and our luggage! Surprised anyone, haha!
    After heading straight for the Meriton World Towers the driver dropped us around the corner in Pitt St, What happened next was a spectacle for passing city commuters. Rolling out onto the pavement was a sight as we all discovered that overweight middle aged and beyond are not very good sitting low down to the ground! Have I painted a picture?
    A short walk around the corner to our accommodation, Kerri checks us in then we walked into our apartment on the 69th floor with breathtaking panoramic 270' views of the Sydney skyline. Stunning!
    A couple of cold chooks and some salad for tea we chatted about the day and what a great first day! Looking forward to our adventures ahead!
    It's good night from moi, and it's good night from them...
    Leer más