Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Day 2 - Sydney

    October 27, 2022 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    Hello Fans and Followers, day 2 started early with some bubbles, as ya do when your on holidays and we all waited for Brett to arrive. A quick tour of the apartment and we all headed off into the Sydney streets in search of some lunch. We walked in and out of a couple of places then settled for a dumpling house The Laughing Buddha that didn't make their own dumplings but got them out of a packet. Didn't understand that! After a walk through a part of the city we of course found an Irish pub Maloney's where we had one drink. Back to the apartment we went to get ready for the evenings proceedings which was dinner at the Munich Brauhaus in The Rocks.
    After a mix up with what time Brett was to meet us back here at the apartment we headed down to the street to meet him but he hadn't left so we decided to meet him at the town hall. Well, that walk was never ending! After finding Brett & Julie, Nev, Brett, Julie and Scotty hopped on a tram and Brett told mum, Kerri, Marty & I to call an uber from down the road as mum couldn't get up into the tram. So we walked and walked and walked and walked...eventually we got to the rocks.
    The night was fantastic with much beer swilling, eating, singing along with the oompah band, laughing, beer drinking & nail hammering competitions we finished up about 10 and called an uber.
    After 4 confirmed rides cancelling on us one of the workers told us that where we were standing we wouldn't get an uber because they won't stop outside the Argyle because it has a bad reputation for trouble.
    Back to the apartment we were all in for a much needed rest and some sleep! What a day!
    Well it's good night from me and it's good night from them!
    Read more