Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Day 3 - Sydney

    October 28, 2022 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Hello Fans & Followers, day 3 started very hazy through blood shot eyes as yesterday was a very big day on the consumables 🍻 🤪
    We were all going to have a rest day today as we board Ovation of the Sea's tomorrow but mum, Nev and Scotty decided to head to Manly on the ferry while Kez, Marty & I did have a rest day! We sat back and chatted and watched the world go by above and below the Sydney skyline, helicopters doing their joy rides, aeroplanes soaring through the sky, boats and yachts zipping through the maze of waterways and people going about their lives like busy ants building their nest. This is a view that never tires!!
    Mum, Nev and Scotty got back and told us of there day! The ferry to Manly they say was the usual spectacular ride and the ale & food at the Bavarian was good! Scotty though got shat on by a very large bird but I say that is good luck for Saturdays lotto syndicate.
    Marty & Nev headed down to Maloney's again for $10 jugs so we won't be seeing them for a while and Kez, Scotty, mum and I are chatting and having a crisp wine!
    I have really needed this R&R day to get recharged for the cruise tomorrow! Thanks Scotty for the harbour photos!
    Tonight it's uber eats a wine or 2 and a relatively early night. Until tomorrow Fans & Followers it's good night from me and it's good night from them
    Read more