Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Athens/our time/day 1

    October 11, 2021 in Greece ⋅ ⛅ 75 °F

    Had a good night's sleep. Had a nice morning pipe.
    A hot shower . Then met the family. Onto the Plaka.

    We doubled cabbed to the Plaka around 12:30 and proceeded to a busy cafe and lunched lightly. And then the shopping. Good to walk and stretch.
    Finally found a cigar store in the biz district bordering the North of the Plaka..called Miamis Cigars... Great Cuban selection,...not what I wanted so I bought Nicaraguan instead...I bought a box of Hoya-Silvers. ..a really upscale store. Prices are high..what are you going to do.

    A fabulous lady named Cheryle was with us all the trip(came solo, became one of us.) Became part of our family.

    Back to the hotel to relax before dinner. Another cloud burst and wham!!.a down pour....only 5 minutes and it stopped. Having a cigar and I bought an split bottle of Johnny Walker Black. No glasses in room...sipped from the bottle. A man's gotta do.

    Had dinner in the hotel tonight, because the threat of rain. Greek salad and Greek fish.

    Hoya Silver Cigar And scotch on the balcony. Brought back glasses from the bar.

    To bed... to meet family in dining room at 9 for breakfast.
    Read more